* Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? ~ ~ He did.. They just didn't show it in the movies they made of him..
* Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat? ~ ~ The same reason we wring out a wash cloth after we have squeezed it dry..
* Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they know there is not enough? ~ ~ It is actually a reinstatment fee to keep doing business there..
* What is the speed of darkness? ~ ~ Darkness has no speed.. There is only a lack of light..
* Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every two hours? ~ ~ Maybe they woke up every two hours.. grin..
* If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be? ~ ~ Double zero of course..
* Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer? ~ ~ Yes ,, They really do live longer..
* How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage? ~ ~ WoW ,,, I don't know.. Maybe we didn't need them until then..
* Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? ~ ~ Because down on the ground all one can see is the building across the street..
* Did you ever stop and wonder...... ~ ~ About what??
* Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?' ~ ~ I think his name was Adam..
* Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum.' ~ ~ I think it may have been Adam that did this too..
* Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? ~ ~ It also has a very low setting.. To give everyone their own choice..
* Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? ~ ~ I don't know that..
* Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is? ~ ~ Maybe they just need to wash their hands..
* Why does your Obstetrician, Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway? ~ ~ So they can keep their mind on their work ,, if they don't have to look anyone in the face..
* Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs! ~ ~ They are different breeds of dogs though...
* If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? ~ ~ Well they are certainly NOT quizzical!!
* If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from? ~ ~ That's a Trade secret..
* If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? ~ ~ Only if they are standing in water or wet their fingers first..
* Why do the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? ~ ~ Why Not??
* Stop singing and read on......... ~ ~ Awwwwwwww
* Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup? ~ ~ No..
* Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window? ~ ~ My dog starts licking at me..
* Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster? ~ ~ "YES!!!"
So, this time a little humour won't spoil anything i believe. And so, look at these smart answers given to silly questions. Some are boring and some are really laughable.
Again i received this as an email from my friend. So this credit goes to him and not me.
Here it goes.....
1) Girlfriend : "...And are you sure you love me and no one else ?"
Boyfriend : "Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday".
2) Teacher : "Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?"
Pupil : "The moon".
Teacher : "Why?"
Pupil : "The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the sun gives us light only in the day time when we don't need it".
3) Teacher : "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil : "A teacher".
4) Waiter : "Would you like your coffee black?"
Customer : "What other colors do you have?"
5) My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called current affairs.
Well, look at these Royal Men with all the money they can have and all the things they can do. I wish i was born like that in a silver spoon. Just kidding.
I received this as an email from my friend from EnjoyTheMasti.com. You can subscribe and get loads of interesting and rare news and facts as email. So go on and don't wait. And for those who don't want to subscribe , they can just out my posts and i'll be giving you all the information possible.
So here are the ten guys with money like no one can have.
10. Prince Karim Al Husseini, Aga Khan
Fortune: $800 million (unchanged)
Spiritual leader of the world's Ismaili Muslims chairs the Aga Khan Development Network, which promotes investments in Asia and Africa. Passionate horse breeder owns an estimated 800 thoroughbreds at stud farms in Ireland and France; holds stake in Goffs, one of Britain's largest horse auction houses, and French horse auction house Arqana. Filed suit this year against two Canadians for copyright infringement; the pair published a book using Aga Khan's writings, allegedly without approval.
9. Prince Albert II, Monaco
Fortune: $1 billion (unchanged)
Head of 700-year-old Grimaldi family attempting to add onto Monaco, which is smaller than New York's Central Park, by erecting new district on pillars at sea. Promoting his new film Antarctica 2009: A Continent in a State of Alert, based on his 17-day trek there. In June long-time bachelor announced engagement to former South African Olympic swimmer Charlene Wittstock. Being sued by former employee Robert Eringer, an alleged spymaster for Monaco, for back pay. Family fortune includes real estate, art, antique cars, stamps and stake in Monte Carlo's casino.